Friday, April 25, 2008

A Slight Cheat

Hey there, hi there,

yes - I will admit it - I cheated "slightly" on my most recent Thursday 13. I did indeed post my list on Thursday - but went back and expanded upon it today (is it still Thursday somewhere?)

I added links to my favourite blogs, added them to my blogroll, and added a short snappy description of why I read these particular blogs.

I notice that my themes are (in no particular order) :
  1. knitting
  2. productivity
  3. writing
  4. environment
  5. paganism
  6. anarchy/political activism
Yup. All I need to find is a good coffee blog, and that pretty much sums up my life. Maybe one about Extremely Good Single Malt Scotch as well. Any ideas?

There are blogs that I read for work - but that is under the classification of professional development, which is an entirely different arena all together. Speaking of work - I get to go back half time starting next week, and full time the week after. Can't wait. Hope I can sit upright for the duration, and not need a nap to get through the day. Here's hoping!

And so it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment